Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Spanish in the US

This is an interesting article that one of my professors posted to Facebook today and I thought I would share it! It is talking about the huge growth of Spanish speakers in the United States. We currently outnumber Spain! If you have never tried to learn Spanish, now might be the time.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/u-s-home-spanish-speakers-spain-study-article-1.2275825

Spanish is becoming such an important language in the world and I am so glad I have had the chance to live abroad and really fine tune my Spanish skills. I love speaking it, watching Spanish movies/TV, and listening to this beautiful language. I really wish I could find a job doing something bilingual in Grand Forks, but hopefully one day I will be able to work in a PT Clinic and use both languages :)

Here's a pic I took at the beach in La Serena this weekend! Spanish, spanish, everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment