Sunday, May 17, 2015

Big Day in Grand Forks

Today was a busy and exciting day for me! I graduated from UND . . . HOORAY! I have successfully completed my B.A. in Spanish and graduated Summa Cum Laude. It was a full day from start to finish, and thankfully the weather cooperated and the rain held off for most of the day. 


As soon as I was done with commencement, I spent some time packing up, and after dinner with my family I went crazy with the packing. I had not put anything in my suitcase until tonight, but I had made a very detailed list so it didn't take too long! It is currently 1:03am and so I leave in about 12 hours! SO CRAZY! I can't believe the day is finally here. I hope it does not rain like they say it is going to. 

I will be arriving in Chile on Monday morning and getting an orientation there to get all settled in. For those of you who are wondering, Chile is 2 hours ahead of us in the Central Time Zone, so it will not be too big of a time difference which is nice. 

I will have wi-fi at my apartment in Chile, so I will try to keep my blog updated as regularly as possible! Since I am abroad, my phone will not be able to call or send texts, but you can reach me through Facebook Messenger, iMessage, WhatsApp, Facetime, or Skype! 

I should probably go to bed, but I am okay if I am exhausted tomorrow because I will have plenty of plane time to be sleeping! I will hopefully post an update sometime in the next couple of days about my adventure getting to Chile and getting settled in! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment